Facilities and servicesKnow our facilities and the services offered
2. Hours of rest and silence:
- Hours of rest: those between 22h and 24h, period during which the client should avoid all kinds of noise, voices and discussions, regulating the sound devices so that they do not cause discomfort to their neighbors.
- Hours of silence are declared: those between 24h and 8h, during those hours the silence will intensify, and the circulation of vehicles inside the premises is not allowed.
3. THE CAMPING STAY WILL END AT NOON, PAYING THE CLIENT ONE DAY MORE AFTER THAT TIME, UNLESS EXPRESS AUTHORIZATION.
4. The maximum speed of the vehicles on all of the premises will be 10km / h.
5. The hanging of the laundry will only be in the indicated places. It is forbidden to put up strings in fences, street lamps, …
6. THE ENTRANCE TO THE PREMISES IS ABSOLUTELY RESERVED TO THE CAMP SITES USERS. VISITORS WILL HAVE TO CHECK IN AT RECEPTION AND SUBMIT TO THE INTERNAL RULES OF THE CAMPING.
7. Any manipulation of the ground (ditches, boundary marks or pipes) is forbidden as well as to change the place allotted by the Reception or to invade another allotment.
8. The animals must be kept on a least at all times and the must never be left alone or be allowed to annoy the rest of the campers. They are not allowed into enclose places, bars, public conveniences, swimming-pools, etc. The owners must accredit vaccination when required by the Direction.
9. Any manipulation of cars, changes of oil, washings, repairs, … is not allowed.
10. The firm is not liable for any robberies or burglaries of any kind which the campers may suffer, as well as any damage that could take place in his belongings (included vehicles) caused by third people or which can occur as a consequence from fires or bad weather conditions.
ANY NEGLET OF THE RULES WILL INVOLVE THE EXPULSION FROM THE CAMP SITE PREMISES.
(Excerpt from the regulation of the campsite internal regime that has been exposed at the entrance. Any person accessing the campsite will be obliged to comply with these regulations and other provisions contained in the current legislation as well as the specific rules of the different services of the campsite .)